Here are a list of some of the Cast Ons we tried:
- weaving cast on
- latch tool cast on
- ewrap cast on
- cast on with nylon cord
- using the brother cast on comb with every stitch
- using a comb with alternate stitches
Here are a list of cast offs:
- run off on waste yarn for cast off off the machine using various methods like binding off, latch tool cast off and kitchener stitch
- latch tool cast off transferring and knitting the cast off
- latch toolcast off through the loops
- cast off behind the latches
Whilst introducing ourselves and our machine experience to a visitor we hope will become a new longstanding member, we added up the number of machines we have. It was shocking there are 42 various models between 10 members!! The visitor had not yet acquired a machine so as a club we can provide a lot of information on our experience for them and where to get them.
This months competition.
Joint 1st Marcia a chunky mohair jacket
Joint 1st Valerie with a wave lace design in King Cole yarn
3rd Phyllis knitted a yellow baby tuck lace cardigan
Annette provided the only entry this time, a pink baby cardigan.